Dr Hasan Sohaib Murad has written widely on topics such as management, leadership, higher education, organizational behavior, motivation, and international trade. His some of the most common publications are:
- Yazdani, N., & Murad, H. S. (2012). Civilization and organization theory: A new epistemological discourse: organization theory. Saarbrüken, Germany:LAP Lambert Academic Publishing.
- Abbas R. Z., Murad, H. S., Ghaffari, A. G., Siddiqi, A., Ahmad, Z., Rehman, Z. & Ashraf, M. (2011). Measuring the learning organization’s construct in Pakistan: A case of public sector educational institutes. European Journal of Social Sciences, 18(4), 574-581.
- Yazdani, N., Murad, H. S., Abbas, R. Z., & Gondal, I. (2011). Determinants of Sinic civilization and their impact on organization theory. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 2(10), 258-265.
- Yazdani, N., Murad, H. S., & Abbas, R. Z. (2011). From modernity to postmodernity: A historical discourse on Western civilization. International Journal of Business and Social Science, 2(11), 249-256.
- Yazdani, N., Murad, H. S., & Abbas, R. Z. (2011). The use of metaphors in poetry and organization theory: Toward de-compartmentalization of organizational knowledge. Iranian Journal of Management Studies, 4(2), 63-78.
- Abbas, R. Z., Murad, H. S., Khan, M. A., Ghaffari, A. G. & Rafay , A. (2012). Exploring the issues and new insights of global branding and strategic corporate social responsibility (CSR): A case of Pakistani organizations. African Journal of Business Management, 6(33), 9381-9387.
- Yazdani, N., Murad, H. S. & Abbas, R. Z.(2012). Organization theory and poetry: A not so elusive link. African Journal of Business Management, 6(1), 7-13.
- Abbas, R. Z., Murad, H. S., Yazdani, N., & Asghar, A. (2013). Extending “Kahn’s model of personal engagement and disengagement at work” with reference to existential attributes: A case study of HR managers in Pakistan, International Journal of Social Economics, 41 (1), 2-31.
- Raza, A., & Murad, H. S. (2014). Learning in plural cultural context: Methodological framework for multiple pedagogic practices. Journal for Multicultural Education, 8(1), 2-12.
- Raza, A. & Murad, H.S. (2014). Learning new management viewpoints: Re-contextualizing strategic leadership in global and regional context, Business Review 9(1).
- Shahzad, K., Murad, H. S., Kitchlew, N., & Zia, S. A. (2014). Integrating principles of care, compassion and justice in organizations: Exploring dynamic nature of organizational justice. Journal of Human Values, 20(2), 167-181.
- Abbas, R. Z., Murad, H. S., Yazdani, N., & Asghar, A. (2014). “Extending Kahn’s model of personal engagement and disengagement at work” with reference to existential attributes: A case study of HR managers in Pakistan. International Journal of Social Economics, 41(1), 2-31.
Conference/Seminars Paper Presentations
- Ayub, U., Majeed, M., & Murad, H. S. (2013). Organizational analysis: A case of Kohinoor Weaving Mills. Paper presented at 3rd International Conference on Business Management (ICoBM), UMT, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Leadership: Islamic Perspective” and “School Management: New Perspective” February 11-13, 2005, Mauritius
- “Teacher Development” and “Teacher Role and Responsibilities” (presented in Teacher Training Workshop 2002, in Jeddah Saudi Arabia, September 2002).
- Introduction of AMDISA” in “The Global Forum 2002- Management Education”; June 09-12 2002; Bangkok, Thailand.
- “Globalization and Strategic Opportunities for Muslim Businessmen” presented at 6th IBF Business Congress at Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, in April 2001.
- Total Competence Management for TQM” accepted for presentation in Academy of Management, December 1998, Hong Kong
- A paper titled “Inter- organizational Networks: A Conceptual Framework for Governance Relations” accepted for presentation at the Fourth Annual International Conference on Advances in Management (ICAM 1997, Hong Kong).
- “Inter-organizational Networks: A conceptual Framework for Governance Relations” (Presented at IBA National Seminar, Karachi-Pakistan. July 1996).
- “Total Competence Management for TQM” (Presented at International Convention on Quality Control ‘96 held at Karachi- October 1996).
- “MIRRORS: Methodology for Individual Review and Revival and Organization Regeneration and
- Success”. (Presented at AMDISA meeting at Colombo, Sri Lanka, in April 1996)
- “Pakistan: Visions and Divisions” (presented at Asia Vision 2000, Federation of Korean Industry, International Management Exchange (IMEX) 1996 held at Seoul, Korea).
- “From Needs to Pursuits: Motivational Paradigm for Leadership Revisited”
- “New Education Policy 1995: Issues in Financing and Administration of Private Sectors”. (Presented at IPS Seminar, Islamabad-Pakistan).
- Management, Leicester, UK, August 1994.
- Organization Change and Development: A Processual Model” (presented at WSU as part of an independent research program), February 1987.
- “Boundary Spanners” A research paper presented at WSU faculty seminar, 1986. “A study of Computer Users and Use in Campus”.
- Murad, H.S., Synthesis of human nature and leadership [PhD Program] 2001, The University of Wales: Lampeter, UK. p. 407 p.
- Murad, H.S., et al., Design of spillway: Free fall ogee type located at Hub Dam Project Report 1980-81, in Department of Civil Engineering. 1981, N.E.D. University of Engineering and Technology: Karachi, Pakistan. p. 206 p.
Doctoral Dissertation Supervised
- Dr Naveed Yazdani (2017) – Wholistic Management Education (WME): Contextualized Applicability of Transformative Learning in Management Education Discourse
- Dr Farah Naz (2017) – The Role of University in Transforming Self-understanding & Meanings of Life in Students: A Critical Study of University of Management and Technology
- Dr Zamin Abbas (2017) – Organizing and Human Nature: A Multi Theoretical Discourse